Mobile units for offshore and onshore wireline operations:
- Pressure control during wireline interventions;
- Fluid pumping, removal of stored materials to allow operational staff to intervene without environmental distress;
- Equipment filled with nitrogen and without the presence of liquids allows for superior workplace and environmental safety;
- Resetting of tubing string during pressure valve testing;
- Tube seal and leak testing;
- Fluid repumping;
- Tool string resetting;
- Fluid pumping and cementing.
- 200bar Nitrogen Pumping Station;
- Hydraulic Oil Equipment;
- Pumping Equipment;
- Triphasic Separator;
- Recovered Fluid Storage Tanks;
- H2S scrubber-flare.